For those of you who watch "The Doctors"...Do you find it helpful or find it making you paranoid?

I occasionally watch the Doctors and though some of the information is helpful, I find that a lot if it is creating paranoia....Dont eat this or that....dont drink this or that, you need a shot for this or that....there are germs on everything you see and touch....it goes on and on. I feel that many of us have found unconventional ways of living such as attachment parenting, and homeopathic treatments. I think its great to go against the flow and do what works for you, but these 4 doctors are SO conventional, its not even funny. The information I find helpful is how to treat certain things or talking about embarassing issues, but a lot of it is just paranoia. As if moms arent already paranoid enough. Read some of these posts here. Moms are constantly trying to define whats right and wrong, what makes you a good mother, a bad mother, or whats best for them and then they shove it in others faces. I feel this show doesnt help.

momofsaee

Asked by momofsaee at 11:15 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No answers yet