Does your supermarket checks your backpack when entering? They just started doing this. It makes me think that perhaps our neighborhood is becoming ????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well I work at a place where it has now become popuar to fill suitcases from the store with food and but buy the suitcase and return it. You get free food.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:43 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• mine dont.none of them do i never heard of that.just probably a lot of people have been stealing and there inventory isnt what its suppose to be.i hope there checking the employees as well.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:20 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I try not to carry anything into the store that would make the workers there wonder. They do have surveillance cameras, so even if they wouldn't check the pack, they probably keep an extra sharp eye out for shoplifters.

Answer by Bmat at 11:20 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• desi and bmant I hope that it is something temporary. I gets on my nerves!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• op above.
    Anonymous

• no, I would consider leaving the neighborhood if that were the case (I'm already very unhappy with my neighborhood, that would be the final straw for me) I've never even heard of that before.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 11:25 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I would shop somewhere else. They shouldn't be treating every customer like a thief! That's just wrong and intrusive. Why do they check it when you come IN? Do they check again when you LEAVE?
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:25 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• No store here does that. Although the local walmart makes the kids who come in with skateboards leave them at the doors with the Door greeter. I've seen some kids leave their backpacks with the skateboards too. But nothing gets checked
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 11:25 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I can't remember what store I went to but they had a sign asking people to leave their backpacks at the door with an employee. They probably only start doing that when they have alot of shoplifting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Why do they check it when you come IN? Do they check again when you LEAVE?

They put a cashier at the door and she takes the backpack and gives you a number. It's been going on for a week already. What's the purpose anyway? OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jul. 28, 2009