A Post-Racial President?

Thomas Sowell think's along the same line's as many of us have been saying.

wait for the link...

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 11:26 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:26 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Gee isn't that the same things we have all been saying??
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:51 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I will never forget what I saw....And it is amazing your not getting much attention from the Obama lovers now that we can PROOF that Obama is racist.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 12:17 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• It's been evident that Obama has been a racist from the beginning. Michele Obama is too. Their words and actions speak loudly. The fact that some decided to ignore it and contiue to is insane. After Obamas decision to stick his nose into something that is not his business, where no President has gone the proof is in the pudding. He is now trying to make it a teaching lesson to make it seem like he is the good guy. I'm still waiting to see if the beer bash is televised. How can you teach the world while only speking to 2 people? This incident is straight out of the CYA book
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I'm really disappointed in Obama.It hurts my feelings that he was elected to promote "Change".What a set back for the USA.I didn't vote for him but hoped he might be the beginning of a new racial era.BLAH!!!

moomers

Answer by moomers at 1:07 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Unfortunately those who voted for Obama were lied to. They were deceived into thinking that the election of a self-identifying Black man would help heal the wounds of a nation divided by racism and perception of racism. Far from healing the wounds of racial hatred, everything done by this administration seems to be whipping up the flames of a worse and more virulent racism. This needs to be stopped, and the man at the top needs to validate his promises and get started with himself and his cabinet.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 3:47 PM on Jul. 28, 2009