Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please read opinions wanted, just not stupidity

ok so here goes. most of you on here know my oldest dd has mental disabilities. well when she was 6 she was sexually abused by a friend of the family. well my new future inlaws are making life hell for her by talking shit to one another and blaming her for being abused. they went as far as to have my step daughter legally prevented from being in our home saying that my dd is a sexual predator and that she is basically a whore because she was molested. now first off how is one a whore if they are molested 2. how are they to blame 3. how can 3 grown women even blame a child for that. 4 my daughter is only 8 and mentally she is only 4. it has gotten so bad that big people as she put it are bugging her about it at her summer school program . now i went to court and filed defamation of charector charges with the superior court thanks to the 3 idiots making her life hell. what would you do?

Answer Question

Asked by BlendedMommy009 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (23)
  • OMG, that sound horrible. Poor baby I feel for you and her. I think u r doing the right thing.

    Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 11:35 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

  • now to make matters worse if my dh wants to see his dd he has to see her at his grandmothers house and she is one of the ppl causing the problem. which means he is forced to be out of his own home fri-sun and once a week in august when he has his dd for summer break. i am 7 months preg and may be looking at bedrest which means he has to be here all the time if that happens which means they are also forcing him to not see his dd and forcing him to not be around our new dd once she is born because he is forced to be there on weekends.

    Answer by BlendedMommy009 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

  • i would fuck all of them up.but i think you are taking the right step in bringing it to court.but you will need proof too to win that case.god dont like ugly and karma is a bitch, there gonna get theres.i hope everything works out well for you and your truly sorry you 2 even have to go through something like this.also pussh harrassment charges because thats what there doing.

    Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:40 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

  • Can you keep her seperated from these monsters that is so sad and so wrong.

    Just dissapear if you can I would not put up with that crap...


    Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:40 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

  • it must be so much to handle for you but I feel content for your child because you are doing the best for her. You are a great mom.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

  • move change your/her name and forget there related
    no it not her fault, my guess is they knew, or feel gulty and to make themselves feel better they blame her. and she was molested, she was a 18 year old in a skin tight mini and 4 inch heels hitting on anything with a pulse. it wasnt her fault or yours, shit happens, its not right or fair. just do your best, and stop talking to the igits

    Answer by 16thmoon at 11:42 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

  • wth is wrong with those people.i wouldnt let them see her anymore.if he wants to see his babies and you want him to see them then let him.fuck what they have to sayi wish some1 in my hubby's family would try isnt there life or family.there obviously evil wicked and cold hearted people.

    Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:43 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

  • A 2 year old is a whore? What is wrong with those people? Good grief!

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

  • sorry wasnt not was my bad

    Answer by 16thmoon at 11:45 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

  • can you get restraining orders against the people causing trouble, and cut them out of your life? i am so sorry you have to endure this, and so sorry for your little angel. I am not sure what you could do, but maybe, are there any family support centers around you where you could go and seek counsel on these matters? If there is some sort of family support center they would know what you need to do? I hope you can find a way to make them stop.. *prayers to you and yours*

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.