Which brands/websites offer the best one-size, all-in-one cloth diapers?

I have found several sites that offer 12-packs of this style of diaper, but I would like to get some input from those of you who have actually bought them. I need to know which brands/websites have the best quality and the best package deals.

EternalChild86

Asked by EternalChild86 at 11:40 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Shopping

• Mostly everyone has the same prices, so it comes down to customer service, shipping fees and shipping speed, IMO.

Best stores: I'd say Nikki's Diapers is my favorite. If you're going to buy in bulk, though, you can do really well at Kelly's Closet, since she runs free shipping over $xx all the time. If you have time to spare (like your baby's not here yet! lol) then follow a few on Facebook or sign up for their newsletters and see what kind of deals get sent out.

As for brand, I think if you're going for one-size AIOs, I'd go for the bumgenius. They're the only AIO that you have a chance of having a good overnight result with, in my opinion. I love the Thirsties AI2, but they're not one-size.

Good luck!
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2009