Do you have or have you tried the 1000 count sheets?

OMG!!! I'm in HEAVEN these beds sheets are so awesome. I would highly recommend them. Just any high brand just as long as they are 1000 count. I think I'll just take alittle nap....ZZZZZZZ

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Those can't be cheap. I have some bamboo sheets that are amazing, but we've had them for awhile and they're getting pilly.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:46 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yep I had some but my hubby decided to wash them and totally ruined them, I dont wont to spend more money on them but they were the best sheets ever.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 11:52 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I haven't gone to 1000 tc, but I have some 650 tc sheets. I love them except for two things:

1) when they are wet, they are SOOOO heavy trying to get them out to go in the dryer. (I can't even imagine trying to struggle those suckers onto a clothesline.

2) you have to get them out of the dryer ASAP or they wrinkle SOOOOO badly.....
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:53 AM on Jul. 28, 2009