• In the Spotlight:

how do i make money from home without any start up costs

hello i am looking to make money from my own home, does anyone have any ideas

momupnorth

Asked by momupnorth at 12:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sure, there are ways. Are you looking for a business though? Usually it would only be a home business that has any kind of start up... So, since that's what you mentioned I am going to assume that's what you are looking for... There are many w/o any start up fees, but remember you get what you pay for, businesses are no different.

I am with TeaPoria and GreenSmoke both are free to start. While there CAN BE a cost, there doesn't need to me. If you want to earn the most money however you will need to put money it to them eventually for parties or demo tables or something... But you can start for free...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• m-avi

I have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:14 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• You can also work from home with MANY other Affiliate programs but those will earn you less than actual home businesses... If you would like to see SOME (not all) of the ones that I am involved with you can visit http://www.sahbrie.webs.com/

The site is still in it's infancy but it will give you a great number of places that will help you earn from home... and all but 2 are free...

You can also Check out my other site... Sabrina's Closet and see a great list of WAH Jobs and businesses...  Everything on all of my sites is legit. Otherwise, I wouldn't post it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:18 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Read my blog. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:26 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Procard International offers discount medical, dental, vision, and more to customers. Become an associate and receive free leads.
    http://www.procardinternational.com/kristens4761
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 12:45 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Sell on eBay....start off by selling what you already have in your house...outgrown clothes, toys, collectibles gathering dust....you don't pay eBay for 30 days when you get your invoice (or you can pay as you go which is what I do) so you can get started with $0

You can then take the money you earn to go to yard sales, thrift stores and clearance racks for more things to sell, you you make more you'll be able to keep more profits for yourself.

Yes, eBay has higher fees than other auction style sites popping up, but none of them puts your auctions in front of millions of potential buyers like eBay does. Some gripe and moan about the high fees, but ANY business has fees, and I happily pay them their share when I pocket $300-$500 a week as I do now!!!!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Selling on ebay - there are obvious start up costs.. you have to purchase what you wish to sell.

I have an EXCELLENT way of making a great income from home. All it costs is your time and perseverance. Feel free to ask me questions ~ or Check out my ~>JOURNAL<~ for more info! I'll wait to hear from you!

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:02 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i'm with teaporia, no startup costs, no parties, go here and check it out:

http://www.teaporia.com/consultants/jrox.php?uid=snisterqueen

or come to my page and click the link ;)
    SinisterQueen

Answer by SinisterQueen at 1:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2009