What do you think of this Yahoo article about 5 Freedoms We'll Lose if Obama's Health Care plan.....

passes?

Here it is :

http://finance.yahoo.com/insurance/article/107408/5-freedoms-you-would-lose-in-health-care-reform.html?mod=insurance-health

Is it accurate or all made up? What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• If you want to voice your concerns over the proposed health care overhaul, visit this site to learn how to contact your state's representatives:

http://www.savequalityhealthcare.org/
    Anonymous

• I have contacted my people this is a outrage!!!!!
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 12:18 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I actually have been reading this huge joke of a bill and everything this guy says is in it.... and more. This is bad for everyone. The Dems refuse to even consider Republican ideas and even though we do not need to have a government plan nor do we need to spend trillions of dollars thats what they have initiated here and are not budging. Anyone who has a blue dog member in their state needs to call or write NOW. They are the only ones that can stop this now and they are being threatened and bribed by Helosi and Obama to acomplish their agenda
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• "5. Freedom to choose your doctors"

This is a big kicker for me.. i will be da*ned if the government is going to tell me what doctor i can and cannot see!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I don't want the government controling my health care!! Do you really believe they want whats best for you?!?!?! Time to come up from under the rock... This country is FOR THE PEOPLE... why are we giving the government so much control!?!? What next, are they taking over the food industry and going to decide what we can and can't eat?!?!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• 1. Freedom to choose what's in your plan

I don't get that ANYWAY...I get to choose the best available but none of the plans currently available to me give me everything I want.

2. Freedom to be rewarded for healthy living, or pay your real costs

I don't get that reward anyway. So far, nothing's different.

3. Freedom to choose high-deductible coverage

Something else I don't get. And I don't USE an HSA, so again I'm not missing anything.

4. Freedom to keep your existing plan

What makes you think I want to KEEP my existing plan? It's what I've got but that doesn't mean I am that crazy about it. It's the best of a bad set of choices.

5. Freedom to choose your doctors

Again, it's no different to what I have at this moment.

I'm not saying I like the Obama plan. I think it costs too much. But none of these five freedoms are freedoms I have ANYWAY, so I can't miss t

Answer by gdiamante at 3:15 AM on Jul. 29, 2009