Does anyone work for internet CEO moms????????? help

If you do, do you like it? Do you make any money? How much? Is it hard?????? I'm looking into it.....I dont want advertisments......only real responses!!!!!!! plz~

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• You need to love the Melaluca products and not be afraid to sell them to everyone you know

Answer by rkoloms at 12:29 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Do you make any money???? Can you have a website?? im confused lol
    Anonymous

• they set you up with a website for free but you can change the domain name if you want which is like 10 bucks a month from godaddy.com but then you have to pay about $40 to platinum synergy for them to link your domain name to the ceo moms(formerly the mom team) website. I tried it for a while & did not like it. The products are ok, nothing special like all the reps claim. It is very hard to make money because you need to get alot of people to sign up as customer's to make anything because you only make a small % of what they buy every month. Plus you have to spend a minimum of about 70 bucks a month on products. And they are very picky about how you talk to potential customer's like you cannot really be yourself you have to be how they want you to be. in the end i do not recommend you join them, it's very expensive & very hard to make any money!
    Anonymous

• I work for Internet CEO Moms and I LOVE it! The person that is getting you started should be available and going over what all you should be doing. They will help you every step of the way on your advertising, setting up your webpage, etc... If you don't mind me asking, who is this and who is your enroller?

Alyssa M.
    Internet CEO Mom
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 4:29 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Oh, and I was going to say that it's not for everyone. Some people are really good at it and some don't like it but it's really up to you on if you like it or not. I was scared at first but now I am starting to warm up to it all and I am getting people enrolled. I can tell you now, it's not like it's something where you aren't going to have to work to make money. Like any business and job, you will have to do a little work and it's well worth it in the end. :-) Hope this helps some :-)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 4:32 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Internet CEO Moms is Melaeuca. Melaleuca is a company that makes wellness products. You make money by joining and agreeing to spend roughly $70 a month on their products....but the way you make anything is bugging, hounding, annoying everyone you know and don't know to agree to spend $70 a month as well....for everyone you sucker into it you earn a small percentage when they follow through and actualy make their purchases. Usualy you make less than the $70 youare required to spend. plus the products are largely overpriced!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I use to be part of the "mom team", now known as Internet CEO Moms, it did not work for me but, b/c it did not work for me i will not be all bitter about it.
    However, just b/c it dont work for one person do not mean it want work for you. Please dont let negative ppl such as "Mom2jack4" discourage you from making a very important decision that may be helpful to you and your family. you will not bug or hound or be annoying to ppl that was is not how you are train.
    you want know for sure if it's good for you until you give it a try for yourself.
    I know moms who are doing damn good at it.... who knows, you might be really good at it.
    you decide what's best for you and your family.
    Anonymous

• I joined Internet CEO Moms and Looooooooved the products, but just wasn't making the money that I needed to make, so I joined Big Ticket to Wealth Instead. Make up to $900 per person you refer to the business and when that person refers another, you get a matching override of up to $900. Great commissions if you ask me...

if you did well with Internet CEO Moms, I think you will do fantastic with Big Ticket to Wealth.

http://www.shakirawallmar.com
    Shakirany

Answer by Shakirany at 10:52 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I join internet ceo moms just recently. You do have to invest some money, energy and time (just like any other business). It will work if you do the work (just like any other business) because the money does not come automatically knocking at your door :). It's great because you can do it at your home around your family/ schedule.
    calebandjoseph

Answer by calebandjoseph at 5:38 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I know this thread was posted a while ago, but I just wanted to add a couple things. Internet CEO Moms is a support team for Melaleuca. We are trained on how to talk to people, and at first, it may seem scripted and forced, but as you get used to talking to people and get more comfortable with the information, you will begin to add your own personal touch to it. Trust me, I am a huge introvert and yesterday I spent 45 minutes on the phone talking to a potential customer, not even the whole time about Melaleuca or our team. What anyone on the team will tell you is that we are in a relationship business. We are not about hounding people, or bugging them.. We are in the business of helping people, and if helping them means enrolling them, canceling their membership, or just talking to them and adding value to their day, we will do it graciously and with a smile!
    jessi424

Answer by jessi424 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2010