What did/do you use as a back seat mirror see your baby ?

I want to get a back seat mirror for my brother and sister in law who are going to have they first baby in a few days and was wondering witch back seat mirror will be good ?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Paros

Asked by Paros at 12:28 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I bought one made by Munchkin. No problems with it so far, and my daughter loves it! I do, too!
    LKRA

Answer by LKRA at 1:30 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• The padded or cloth mirrors that are flimsy are the safest. Accessories like these can become projectile objects even in the most minor crashes so anything that is hard, plastic or has sharp edges should not be used to protect all passengers from added injuries.
    momof2luvsshoes

Answer by momof2luvsshoes at 2:27 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i have an eddie bauer one from target and love it
    newmommy61207

Answer by newmommy61207 at 2:45 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• We got ours at Target and Babies R Us. Look for one that has a hook that can attach to the LATCH on top so it doesn't going flying in a crash
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 6:43 PM on Jul. 28, 2009