If you get scholarships for private schools which ones?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in

• Some private schools have their own scholarships.
    You can also try www.fastweb.com

Answer by rkoloms at 1:14 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• which schools or which scholarships? most of the private schools should offer some sort of tuition assistance. Scholarships for k-12 private schools are another matter. I've been looking myself and depending on where you live you may find something. My problem was that by the time I applied for one particular scholarship, I missed the deadline and was put on a wait list. I'm waiting on pins and needles for sure. You should go online and do a search on private school scholarships and the grade level, k-12 or college level. The fastweb website is mainly for college. Good luck.
    sourgrrl

Answer by sourgrrl at 3:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• oUr private school has tuition assistance but I don't know where you are located.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 28, 2009