Is it just me or is this just like groups?

Asked by Kylesmommy1129 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Eh, kind of but also different. Here we can look at a variety of topics without having to go and join a group (and sometimes also wait for approval). For instance, I have no real reason I want to join a group on dieting...however I've given lots of women here advice on their dieting endevours.

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• The groups I pay attention to don't have all the drama questions....and the people can spell...or use spellcheck.

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• LOL yeah I think so too, but alot of people use the anonymously button so then we don't know who they are...cant do that in groups. LOL

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• It is alot like groups, but all of the topics are different. Most groups have a shared interest, there are people asking all different questions about everything. It seems like more people are here more often too.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 10:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I agree that is similar to groups. But the nice thing about it is you don't have to post in several groups in order to get answers. It's like one big community. Granted there are "groups" within the Answers forum (ie: just for fun" etc... But not thousands to go thru or join for that matter. I still like the groups as well, but this is nice for a change too :-)

Answer by Jesstsilly at 1:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2008