Ok, Ladies...

Let's hear it! Are you a slut for your man? Don't lie! Some of us are, I know, a lady in the streets and a FREAK in the sheets. Haha. I know I am! I can be a VERY naughty girl. ;) Everytime hubbs comes home (Oh!) I undress him. And always do a sexy dance while I do it. A silly thing, I know, I'll admit, but I know he likes seeing me do it. I'll tease him all day with flashes of my boobs/ass/vag so come bedtime. Come bedtime well... Lol! You'd think we're newlyweds, but we've been together for 8 years!

evilive

Asked by evilive at 12:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• OMG!!! you are sooo bold...I wish I was like that to just blurr it out...lol

Anyway...you put it so well and I know what you mean about the flashing, I was just going to say you must have just gotten married but no...if you continue to do this it's no wonder you guys are still together....:) Happy Marriage..

So...What is it? Are you guys in shape? I know we are not :( I can't see myself doing all this to him bc we are well not so good in shape even though (someitmes) the sex is good or ok. :(

You must be young...we are in our late 40's...sniff, sniff, sniff where does it all go. Help!

Anonymous

• We are not at all in shape, honestly. Lol. We eat a lot of munchies. We are in our 20s though. But definatle not all too in shape. Ive got a normal pot belly from having a child-now 5. Hes got a munchers gut. Lol. But I love his body because he is my husband. And he tells me that Im beautifull a lot so that helps my self esteem a little. But we are definatly some horny people. Hahaa
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 12:50 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• lol my dh says better crocker in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom.. or another way he puts it i have the best of 2 worlds good mother wife cook maid and an escort in the bedroom...we have been together 6 years so i think thats good. were also both 31. and between us have 4 kids ages 12 10 9 and 3. were not in perfect shape but were comfortable with each other.. and when hes sleeping i will sneak his phone take a pic of the girls (boobs) and when he goes to use it later he sees he has a new homepage....calls me all happy and cant wait to get home...*wink wink*
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Lol! Great idea! Thanks!
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 12:57 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Doing little things like that keeps it spicy... and keeps us both happy.
    I love the "all day tease" too ! We've been together 15 years...
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 12:59 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• The way I see it, my DH loves me, why be shy? I was a virgin when I got married, so I learned real quick not to be shy aruond him. He waited for me, and I for him, we have to make the most of what we waited for!
    Anonymous

• that's so sweet !!
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 1:15 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Of course - that's what keeps it fun! My dh and I have naughty chats via facebook chat throughout the day, send each other dirty emails, phone calls, etc. We have 4 kids, so we have to wait after he gets home from work until we have time together, but he'll come rub up against me while i'm cooking supper, wiping down the kitchen, or folding clothes - the wait makes it that much better when all the kids are in bed and we have our alone time. Anticipation is a great thing!

Answer by missanc at 2:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I AM SO JEALOUS. i am that way, i am physically fit for a reason. all my male friends call me a prude and that makes my hubby laugh his butt off. i love me some lengerie! but i am 40 wks pregnant and seriously gross- i know i should feel like a goddess or something but- no. and when i was 8 weeks pregnant we had some craziness in the bedroom and the next day i went to the hospital because i was bleeding and he blames himself when i know it was just timing. but now he is terrified of my body and i have low self esteem. and after the kiddo finally gets here, my hubby told me he is so scared that he will re-pregnate me bc we got preggos on bc last time.

so...apparently i will just have to tie him down and rape him. *shrug*
    spazlilsister

Answer by spazlilsister at 2:29 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I'm definitely a freak in the sheets.  We've always had a good sex life but ever since I hit my 40's my libido has gone crazy.  I must have hit the fabled sexual peak lol.  Anyway now that our kids are older and we have more time to devote to each other, we have been exploring our sexuality and having a lot of fun doing it;)

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:42 PM on Jul. 28, 2009