i want a cool name thingy!!!!

how do i make one of those uber cool things??? i want one too lol please tell me or show me how.....

Crushersmommy

Asked by Crushersmommy at 12:51 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Do you mean siggys? after a post?
    Anonymous

• Come and join "Dazed By Siggies" and we can make you a bunch of them to use. I use PSP 9(paint Shop Pro) but others use imkiki or Paint.net.
    We'd love to see ya in the group!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:37 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• yes i mean siggys....lol but i dont know how to make one and thanks for the group suggestion ill go check it out :)

Crushersmommy

Answer by Crushersmommy at 11:38 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Join a siggy group. Or just a group you are interested in. Many groups have their own siggy areas. And if you ask, i'm sure someone will be happy to make you a siggy. I make siggies, but my comp has a virus on it, so i can't make siggie's rght now. A friend of my who is a group owner makes awesome siggies. If you want to join the group The Machine. We have a siggy request forum. Just mention my name when you join, if you decide you want to : o )
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 12:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2009