dont you hate it when people say unnesessary things?

like for example, a long long time ago when i was 18 i was IMing with this guy i had a crush on and he was upset about something then he got happy and i asked if he felt better and he said 'yeah, someone is making me smile and its not you' and i was like... 'oookay... you could have just said yeah...'

or like (and this one isnt something someone said to me im making it up) pretend your husband bought you diamond earrings and someone says 'i bet they're fake' its like 'you can just say 'they're pretty''

people are funny.

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 12:57 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yup.. its crazy what ppl will say.. they just dont think.. kids are the worst.. they have no clue..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 1:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I know instead of saying something nice why not just keep your mouth shut. It happens everyday...especially here on CM...LOL

My stupid example would have to be...One day I went to go visit my relatives (I have a cousin who has always been jealous of me Idk why) she is pretty in her own way...I guess...LOL

Anyway she was there visiting there too and noticed i had my cell phone hooked up to my belt loop and said...Oh! I guess your bf has to keep close tides with you huh?...I was like NO!!! I just want to have my cell phone handy...bitch LOL just kidding I didn't call her that but I wanted to...LOL
    I just ignored her, bc I know how she is.
    Anonymous

• I know the feeling.....

Or what about...when people tell you the freakin obvious!!!!!!!! My FIL does that ALL the time!
    I really feel like saying......... I"M NOT AN IDIOT>>>THANKS!!!!!!
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 1:27 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• One time I was telling my family about a conversation my SO and I had where he mentioned something about "our next baby" and I told my family I replied "Excuse me?!?!" as in, we just had a baby, what do you mean the next one? Then my cousin blurted out "You should have said What makes you think the next one is going to be yours?" So apparently she thinks I'm a ho who is going to have many children by many men! She's an airhead sometimes though so I guess I can't be mad at her!
    Anonymous

• mommypip : I HATE that toooooooooo!
    hehe
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 2:39 PM on Jul. 28, 2009