don't want to cry wolf...

how did you feel a few days before you went into labor. I am only 30 weeks but last week I had some very intense nesting going on in my house, and now today I feel completely crappy...I have been getting 2-4 BH contractions a day, they usually come together and are about ten minutes apart but then I might not have another for a full 24 hours. I have been really nauseated since last night and had some diarrhea this morning. I don't have discharge or consistent contractions but I have a lot of pressure. I was wondering if this is worth calling the doctor over or if I should just wait til my doctors appt in a week and a half. This is my second pregnancy and the first was completely different and there was no mistaking when I was starting labor

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would wait BH are just coming to get you ready for the real thing if they get regular or closer together then call but untill then you should be just fine
    Anonymous

• That all just sounds like your body is getting ready, like it should. I'm jealous, my body didn't do much at all besides my water breaking. Then I had to have a c-section because of lack of progress. I'd just wait until your next appointment and write down all your concerns as you think of them.
    ours

Answer by ours at 1:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• It's always good to call your doctor and see if they want you to come in earlier. If you've been moving around alot, doing some nesting it might be good to take an easy just a little bit and see how you feel after a couple of days, good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:18 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I cried wolf with all three.

it got frustrating for sure - couldn't hurt to call the dr.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:34 PM on Jul. 28, 2009