Does any go to the online school University of Phoenix or their sister college Axia College?

I attend Axia College of University of Phoenix I am in my 4th block of classes.... I was just wondering if you have what you all think about? I am thinking of transfering to a different online school.... like the Art Institute or Western Kentucky University's Art program. Any thoughts?

wifey26

Asked by wifey26 at 1:09 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in

• Stay away from for-profit schools. They exist, by law, to make money for their owners/shareholders; education is not their priority. When I was in HR, I did not interview candidates from the for-profit schools.

Start with a community college; they will likely have many classes on line and the credits will easily transfer to a state university.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:13 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• rkoloms why on Earth would you not interview someone who has a college degree because you didn't like the college they went to?
    Anonymous

• It is often corporate policy to not hire candidates from for-profit schools

Answer by rkoloms at 11:49 AM on Jul. 23, 2010