scared more about 2nd baby then first?

my son is 2, his labor went PERFECT and i am really more nervous now that i am pregnant again. i think its because i know what to expect? i dont know, but i am way more dreading this birth then my sons, has anyone else had this problem? i feel a little silly about it but i dont know why i am feeling this way.

bradynsmom222

Asked by bradynsmom222 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's probably bc you know what to expect. Im the same way. Im 12 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and Im already thinking about that epidural bc I'll know what to expect this time. Im also dreading it bc my mom passed away last year so she wont be here with me this time to talk me thru labor and everything. But I think it is probably bc you know what to expect bc with your first you just go on what everyone tells you.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 1:32 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I know what you mean. With my dd I had the easiest pregnancy and an excellent delivery and all during my first pregnancy I was never nervous about anything. With this one I have had the feeling like I am going to have him early and I am nervous about having him and I dont know why since my first delivery went so well.
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 2:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2009