could my sugar be off maybe

I am sick and dizzy all the time I have had kids before but never felt like this I am 7 weeks and go to Doc next week but sometimes I think i am going to pass out any help would be nice thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have this problem even when im not pregnant. Try keeping some hard candy with you all the time and suck on it if you feel like this. Also drink more watter and if you can get some gatorade also. That should help. Dont stand up to fast because that could trigger it. When you start to feel like this sit down and drink a bottle of water before you stand up and start moving around again. Hope all of this helps. Im sorry you have to be going through this i know it can be scary.

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:29 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Try eating some protein
    Anonymous

• Thanks ladies I was just worried I drink bottle waters all day lol but the other day I drank one of my kids carpi suns when I was dizzy and it helped me a lot so I try and keep them in the house now if the kids dont drink them all lol

Anonymous

• you might want to try drinking some orange juice when this happens, i have had this happen plenty of times.oj always works for me.
    momof3102

Answer by momof3102 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 28, 2009