i had an ultrasound

about a mothago i been to the docs 2 time after and he has told me anything about them!i was just wondering if he suppost too this is my frist baby so i dont know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• *a month ago
    Anonymous

• Why don't you ask the doctor instead of on here
    Anonymous

• becus he's alway is such a rush and cuts me off!
    Anonymous

• Troll...anyway OP I would ask my Doc next time of he is not giving you the info you need maybe get a new Doc..Good Luck

Anonymous

• Call and ask
    Anonymous

• Doesnt he talk u through the ultrasound like what u r seeing and stuff? If not def get a new doc.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:35 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• None of my u/s were done by my Dr, they were done by techs at the hospital. At my next appt my Dr generally just said that everything looked fine, told me if my due date changed with the u/s. It took all of two minutes to go over the results. I'm sure if there was something wrong he'd tell you, maybe he thinks the tech told you everything looked good. But I would be upset that he's not allowing you to ask questions, is cutting you off. That's not the sign of a good Dr to me and I'd be addressing it if I were you. Be aggressive and don't let him brush you and your concerns off. Follow him if he tries walking away, you are your and your baby's best advocate for good care, so advocate for the two of you.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I agree with what canadianmom says. I had techs doing my ultrasounds as well and they talked me through what they were doing. Then the midwife just said everything looked good.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:30 PM on Jul. 28, 2009