what's going on

I've been nauseated for almost 3 weeks now especially after I eat and at night, tired, exess discharge (sorry if that's tmi) plus mood swings I noticed them a little but I had a bad one yesterday. I'm on BC but I researched and found out that it has a 7% failure rate so I took a pg test and it's negative. Any ideas on what I'm dealing with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Health

• how old are you ????
    Anonymous

• you could be pregnant and it not showing or if your older you could be going threw the change i know lol woman have all the fun lol
    Anonymous

• It's in yoru head
    Anonymous

• I'm 27 so it's not the change, and to the rude lady above it's not in my head. Thank you. I'm normally very healthy and see a Dr. on average of 1 time a year. I've also lost 4 lbs, not significant but it's from the nausea, I just don't feel like eating. I had my gallbladder taken out about 1 1/2 yrs ago I wondered if it was side effects possibly. To the lady who posted possible pregnancy, if I've been nauseaous for 3 weeks wouldn't the test show positive, I would think I would be like 6-8 weeks being nauseaous that long?
    Anonymous

• I've heard about gallbladder side effects...if you have health insurance, use it, I wish I could. My sisters sometimes get nauseous still, as far as the discharge you could be ovulating too, which when the hormones get mixed in, can activate other problems in ur body. LIke when I'm ovulating or on my period, my gallbladder acts up more often, and I also get colds/flu during that time. Definatly side effects
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:05 AM on Jul. 29, 2009