When are people going to be satisfied with Obamas birth certificate?

Ok now. The birth certificate was verified in October of 2008 and people are STILL making a big fuss about it. I don't care if you don't like the guys, but come on now are there not bigger issues than THAT???

MooNFaeRie30

Asked by MooNFaeRie30 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't know. I have seen his BC and it's just like my SD's who was born in Hawaii.

Anonymous

• The "birthers" probably won't be satisfied till god himself comes down and hand delivers a copy to them. But even then they probably wouldn't believe it.
    Anonymous

• As soon as people are satisfied that JFK was assasinated by Oswald who acted alone and Bush did not blow up the towers aids wasn't developed to kill the blacks, Bush did not blow up the levies, Roosevelt did not know that the Japanese were going to hit Pearl Harbor etc....
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I don't believe it... if it was real and he had one why did they attempt to not have it shown and keep it hidden? then all of a sudden they show one....

the man was about to be PRESIDENT OF THE USA... how hard would it have been to make a b.c?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Personally I don't care. They wouldn't boot him out if they found the truth anyway. Thats the least of the reasons I don't like him.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Tin foil hat followers lol
    Anonymous

• How was there any attempt to keep the BC hidden? He had to get a copy--it took me three weeks to receive a copy of mine when I ordered it. There is conflict because he couldn't conjure it out of thin air? This is such a ridiculous claim. The crackpot leading this facade is (regrettably) from California and seriously needs a hobby.  Her motivation is unclear--I don't think she is a natural citizen herself.

Anonymous

• Never. Some idiots still think Elvis is alive too.
    Anonymous

• I think once this court case that is pending clarifies or dismisses any concerns it will be over.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• He posted a copy of his BC on his website when he was still running. Hawaii has stated he has a valid certificate. People will chose what the want to believe.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 2:21 PM on Jul. 28, 2009