Michael Vick

How do you feel about Michael Vick playing football again?

grandmasix

Asked by grandmasix at 1:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• What kind of sense does it make to say that he shouldn't be allowed to play? In no way do I agree with the sentecing that he recieved, however he did serve his time. To say that he can't play is like saying that noone else in this world should be allowed to return to their normal life or job after serving their time. He has to work and move on with his life...just as everyone else...it just so happens that his job is an NFL player.
    TMC706

Answer by TMC706 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• His sentence was too light. He should be permanently banned from the NFL. Our youth look up to athletes, and he is a horrible choice for a role model. I'm sick of the famous getting a slap on the wrist - 23 months, seriously?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Dog fighting is serious and I feel like he got what he deserve but has served his time and pray that he will pull hisself together and show people he can be a better person. Football is his life and he should be allowed to play.
    grandmasix

Answer by grandmasix at 1:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• he should never be allowed to play agian. what he did was absolutely disgusting.
    mnadcox

Answer by mnadcox at 1:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i say he works at the mspca and he can really see what happens to those dogs when the come into the pound.most of them cant be reabilitated so......and i hope he doesnt go to the patriots...
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• As a Falcons fan I say :" Bye Mike... don't let the door hit you in the hiney on the way out. "

I was very happy that Blank released him... 10 to 1 he goes to Oakland!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 3:13 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Not in the NFL again- period! Keep him away from the Broncos..we're not that desperate for a QB! I HOPE! UGH!

Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 4:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I think he should be neutered. And no, not allowed to play football. Or do anything else that puts him in the news.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 8:50 PM on Jul. 28, 2009