umm...not quite sure...

ok, so i've never actually been w/ a girl...but i really want 2. ever since i was in high school, i've always fantasized about it. now it's gettin out of control! i think about girls when im having sex w/ my bf, when i'm having my "alone time", idk what 2 do about it!! i don't think i'm a full-blown lesbian, but my bf is NOT in2 the idea of me trying this...even if he's involved. should i go ahead & b w another girl so i know 4 sure? he would b soooo pissed if he found out. im lost...any advice woul help ladies....thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldnt do it if ur hubby is against it because it is the same as cheating even if it is with a girl. U need his support otherwise u have to forget about it.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• it all depends on how much you love your boyfriend. that is what you think when you are going to cheat on him with anyone. are you willing to give him up for your fantasy? if you are- go for it. dump him first and go for it. no need being sneaky if this is what you want. if you have any ideas that you will regret this, then don't because you will.
    spazlilsister

Answer by spazlilsister at 1:41 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• try to talk him into a 3some. That way you could still try it but he wont think of it that way.
    Anonymous

• this is a sin flee the devil and his temptation read the Bible
    Anonymous

_________
    I was wondering how far down I would have to read before I saw this.

You need to think long and hard about this. If your hubby knew and didn't approve........and you go behind his back. Not cool. Now some guys are not ok with it, but they might understand if its something you need to figure out.
    This is a huge communication thing....remember he may wonder what he is doing wrong, if you bring this up with him.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 2:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I think you need to sit and think this thru before acting on it. You are in a relationship, and your bf is not understanding or open to your desire to see what a woman would be like. If you go behind his back and do it anyway it could cause serious damage to your relationship with him. It would be cheating, and it might make him insecure (he may think he can't please you anymore) and it might ruin his trust in you, or it could end the relationship.
    I think you should talk to him again and let him know how you are feeling. I don't know if he would be open to a 3-some or not. If you still feel like this and he is not comfortable with everything you may have to call it quits with him and then find a relationship that works for you.
    I hope all works out - good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2009