Can anyone tell me what happens in the last Harry Potter book Deathly Hallows?

My husband and I just saw the last movie The Half Blood Prince yesterday and I was so disappointed that the ending was rather unfinished. I don't have to time to read entire books and I can't wait two years until the next movie is out. Can anyone tell anything about the book?

Who replaces Dumbledoor (sp) ?

What are Snape's true motives?

I also heard that in the last book a wave of main characters are killed during the battle to save Hogwarts.

Who are the characters that die? Does Harry Die?

Thanks for answering. :)

Miss-Baby-Baker

Asked by Miss-Baby-Baker at 1:41 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, I could answer that. I mean, I know the answers. But they are so complex, I really can't fit them in here. You can PM me if you would like. I would also suggest trying a book on tape/CD. You can check them out at the library. That way you could listen while you are in the car or doing household chores. I don't know how old your kid(s) are but if they are older, they might enjoy the story & the voices would be rather soothing for a younger baby.

To answer your first question (since it happens early in the book), Snape becomes the new Headmaster of Hogwarts.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• It would be sacrilege to tell you everything. Sorry to be the bummer.
    Anonymous

• I'd like to tell you the answers, but I just can't bring myself to post it here. I'd tell you though if you want to send me a message.

Answer by Bmat at 1:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I agree with funnyface.  The story is far too complex to give you a cut and dry answer.  I highly recommend that you read the books because the movie just can't give you all the information.

BTW I heard that the last book was going to be made into two movies.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:47 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yep, to be released about 6 months apart, I heard. Christmas time 2010 & summer 2011.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2009