How often do you exercise?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i <3 to exercise, i used to exercise everyday probably 5 or 6 days a week for at least 3 hours but since i had my son two months ago and dont get to sleep and cant go to the gym, i dont really exercise at all and its really depressing me because i still have 35 pounds to lose.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Most days. Right now I teach exercise 3-4 times a week, so keeping up is easy, but when I am not teaching I try to do an hour a day.

Answer by Bmat at 1:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I try to get in 3 days of some sort of exercise...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 1:57 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My husband and I take our son for a bike ride every day for about 30-45 minutes as long as the weather is nice! Other than that, my only exercise is running around after my 2 1/2 year old all day long!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I swim everyday in our pool and when the weathers bad I ride my elliptical. I'm not in perfect shape but I feel good... I take Sat and Sun off, those are MY days.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:06 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i try to do something at least every day.
    beautifulinlove

Answer by beautifulinlove at 2:13 PM on Jul. 28, 2009