Do you get annoyed when?

When you write a question on here, and you either type a word wrong or type the wrong word you were thinking of, and someone has to write a reply telling you this and pointing this all out and not even answering the question. Why do they waste their time? Do you agree that they need to get a life and quit proofreading questions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• AGREE!!!!!! 100%
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• OMG ..YES lol this is C-M not school !!!!!!
    Anonymous

• lol - yes:)
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 1:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• lol I didn't go to skool.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 1:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• THANK YOU!! you just made me feel better..someone did this and i kinda snipped back (b/c i'm crabby today) lol and said well excuse me for spelling it wrong didn't know it was a big deal and thanx for the help with the ? NOT. lol and someone don't know if it was same person or not told me to get a grip and no one was gonna answer my ? if i was snippy. what is up with that
    Anonymous

• I have done that on a couple of occasions. But only when the OP asks something like..."im15 n me baby daddi wont nut in me. f sure i go n mke him.
    Sorry but if you are asking that ignorant of a question, you deserve your schooling to be called into question.
    Anonymous

• It's usually easy to tell when someone makes a simple mistake and when someone just plain can't spell for shit. If it's the latter, I agree with the above anon, you deserve to have your schooling questioned. It's in the rules that you have to be at least 16 to be on this website. At sixteen and above you should have some semblance of an education and at least be able to spell. Is that too much to ask?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• It annoys me when you can tell it was a simple typing error. It doesn't bother me at all when it looks like a 5 year old wrote the question. Unless it's obvious that English isn't the person's first language, then I try my best to decipher what the question is asking.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2009