Do your kids have a playhouse?

If so which one and how much do they use it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yup...my ENTIRE house is their playhouse. LOL
    Anonymous

• Yes we have the one of bigger plastic playhouses. She uses it about every time shes out side.
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 2:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yeah my dd has the neat and tidy cottage by step 2. She uses it a every so often but she prefers her swing set.
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• We custom built a real playhouse. It's wood, has sliding windows, lights, electricity and a fancy farm scene paint job inside. It's the coolest thing ever - I would have loved it when I was a kid! My kids (ages 9 and 7) hardly EVER play in it. They are scared of the spiders and pretty much go in there maybe 1-2 times a year. If we had to do it again, we wouldn't have gotten a playhouse at all.
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 3:10 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Actually that is what they are getting for Christmas this year, my husband and dad are going to build them one!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 6:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2009