Ok my back and ribs are killing me, any simple things i can do while at work at a desk job that worked for you?

xxSummaxx13

Asked by xxSummaxx13 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ick, mine do that too (i'm assuming you're pregnant? I'm 31 weeks) Mostly when i drive. There really isn't much i can do to make it feel better besides getting up and walking around. I cant sit at my computer desk very long before my ribs start feeling like they are going to break right out of me!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 2:14 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• oh ya im 32 weeks preggo and they hurt so bad i get nauseous, and some times they tingle like the feeling when your feet fall asleep, i dont know what to do
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I am 31 weeks pregnant and have this problem sometimes.. But what i found that works most of the time is getting up and stretching out. Just do some light stretches with your arms and take some deep breaths.. It works most of the time for me.. I hope and pray that it helps!!
    Cameolynn

Answer by Cameolynn at 4:33 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• my grandmother is a nurse with labor and delivery so she says when ever your unconfortable were the baby is the ribs and all put a warm wet towel on were it hurts
    callmecrazy722

Answer by callmecrazy722 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 28, 2009