Does anyone know how to deal with domestic violence?

I have been abused by boyfriends in the past and I really dont know how to deal with it. I also am having nightmares because the reason why I am pregnant is due to being raped and I am afraid that the man that did it to me is going to come back after me and my child. Does anyone know anything that can help me deal with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• find a counclor in your area honey. Iv been in your situation and the only thing that helped me was getting some councling. good luck to you and i wish you the best.
    Anonymous

• You need to find a really good counselor. If you believe in God pray and get a good Christian counselor and read your bible every day. I never got pregnant from being raped but I have been raped more than once. Also in many abusive relationships. It usually starts with the way we were raised and you need to deal with that to understand what is going on now and why these things are happening to you. I am so sorry you are going through this. I am glad you didnt have an abortion. If you want to talk you can message me anytime.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 2:26 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yes, counseling is your best option. You need to figure out why you attract the bad men and then break that cycle. You owe it to your unborn child to break that cycle NOW.
    Hanapana

Answer by Hanapana at 2:45 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• kudos to you for keeping that baby!! so many would have aborted i'm proud of you that baby is gonna do great things
    heatherfoutch

Answer by heatherfoutch at 9:24 PM on Jul. 28, 2009