ideas for something super nice for my wonderful husband

my husband is my very best friend and he means everything to me. he takes very good care of me and my son and 2 dogs and i want to do something special for him. i don't work so i only have a little money and my husband is not one of those men who expect anything in return for the good things he does. so i know he wouldn't like anything flashy he would like something simple but sweet i just have no ideas. plus im 36 weeks prego so i'm limited lol and tired.

cleo2582

Asked by cleo2582 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• The best gift ever is a nice letter describing your past with him, how you met, what your first date was, remembering, ending with how you love him.

Something I did when I was a SAHM, by the way, was that my husband arranged that a small amount of money every pay check was deposited to an account in my own name. Not much, but it added up after a while, and then if I wanted to buy something for him and have him be surprised (otherwise he'd see the credit card bill) then I'd have this money. Also I liked the idea of accumulating money of my own.

Answer by Bmat at 2:32 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Something my daughter's and I are working on is a little appreciation party. I don't know how old your son is, but if at all able you can have him make decorations...like a banner "Dad is awesome!" Or "Thank you Daddy" etc. For when he comes home. Make a cake and his favorite meal and just do some homemade things for him.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 4:42 PM on Jul. 28, 2009