Why did the Jump Arounds Change their name?

We watch noggin and the jump around was on all the time. Drove me crazy sometimes. Well they dissappeared for a bit and now they are back as The Fresh Beat Band. Anyone know why did they change their name?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• idk either way they are stupid
    Anonymous

• I know! WTF? My kids love those Jumparounds, stops them dead in their tracks when they are on tv...now the new show is coming out, methinks I'm not going to get my 4 and 2 YO to call them the Fresh Beats anytime soon... so dumb.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:46 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I think they may have been threatened with a lawsuit for possibly copying a kids band called The jumpits. Go to www.jumpitz.com and I think you'll agree they are quite similar!
    daisymom73

Answer by daisymom73 at 7:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• i was wondering the same thing!!
    lionslambs

Answer by lionslambs at 11:01 AM on Aug. 8, 2009