Ideas for Anniversary?

Our 1st Anniversary is on saturday and I want to give him something special. I have no clue what. He is getting me a Blackberry Tour a bit later in the month (between the rebate and our loyalty discount, it will only be around $50). He said he's getting me something else as well. We havent had the greatest first year, but we're trying and made it through. I love him and want to show I am proud of him.

Any ideas that don't cost alot of money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Me and my DH were in the process of moving when we had our one year. I just made him dinner and got him a stine that was engraved from things rememberd. But he loved the dinner because it was the same thing we had on the night we got married.
    Anonymous