rolling over?

when did your baby roll over? my baby is 3 and half months and still hasnt rolled over i guess hes kind of lazy lol.
i know every child is different but at what age should they start learning to roll over?

Jaxsmommy09

Asked by Jaxsmommy09 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• is still early for him to roll over
    Anonymous

• Mine were 5 months or so if I remember correctly, they don't all do it as early as you might think. I've known some very large babies who didn't roll over until they were like 10 months old.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I just looked it up, out of curiosity, something from parents.com said 4-6 months.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My oldest didn't roll over until she was almost 7 months old. She just didn't want to. Hated being on her belly. My youngest rolled over both ways before 3 months. She had places to be. Every baby is sooooo different. So nothing to worry about at that age! Just enjoy it!
    Greenbeans422

Answer by Greenbeans422 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• my son rolled over from tummy to back for the first time when he was six weeks old. some do it early, some do it late. I think the average is around 4 months. my son didn't roll over from back to tummy until 6 months of age. tummy time REALLY helps promote this though-make sure your baby gets lots and lots of tummy time. there is really no such thing as too much tummy time, as long as he gets plenty of time with you and naps
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 3:17 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Both my kids rolled over around 5-6 months.
    KandiceN

Answer by KandiceN at 3:29 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My daughter rolled over BOTH ways in one night when she was just a couple weeks old. I swear! I don't know how she did it, but she did. But she didn't do it again until she was like 4 months old.
    Mick86Sara

Answer by Mick86Sara at 3:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• my daughter rolled over from belly to back at 7 weeks on the day, that was only a week ago so she hasnt rolled the other way yet
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 7:31 PM on Jul. 28, 2009