what did your mom make growing up that you loved or hated

Just wondering lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Baked pies and pastries. She was a pastry chef when she was younger and darn good at it! Her cream puffs and eclairs were a taste of heaven!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:12 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I loved her mashed potatoes i would lick the bowl and not share it with any one!
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I loved her twice baked potato's and HATED her potato soup. Also loved her chili!!

pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:57 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• LOl the post about meatloaf made me ask because I was like ehh moms meatloaf when I seen it she would put a can of vegetable soup in it and cut up bread etc etc it was so nasty lol But I loved her sour cream iced cookies I can 12 in one night lol

Anonymous

• did and still do love my moms beef stroganof (dont know how to spell it but I know how to eat it!!!LOL)
    JULIAN01

Answer by JULIAN01 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Ops I forgot about the spell check on here DUH!!! LOL!!!
    JULIAN01

Answer by JULIAN01 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I love my moms baked spaghetti and I hate her meatloaf, gross.
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 3:29 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My Mom made this AWFUL green bean and mashed potato casserole. YUCK I HATED that casserole, even now thinking about it makes me throw up a little in my mouth. She knows how I feel about it and has not made it in a LONG time.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My mother used to make this chicken and rice dish...I think it was boiled shredded chicken mixed with rice and tomato sauce. To this day I gag when I even think about it. I can't stand it. But my mother's "Italian" Pepper Steak as my husband and FIL have dubbed it...I LOVE LOVE LOVE.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 4:11 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I loved all my mom's cooking! She's a great cook but the one thing she would make that I didn't like was Tuna Helper. Technically I guess it wasn't her cooking since you just add things but she loved it and I hated the smell! Used to make me gag.
    Anonymous