Has this ever happened to anyone???

my husband and i are ttc. I was supposed to start last wednesday. i am never late, if anything i am early. last night i spotted a little bit but with that was unbearable abdominal pain which i have never had with a period. my periods are never light. i have had the same feeling today with the pain and hardly any bleeding...has this happened to anyone or does anyone have any suggestions??

kabe0620

Asked by kabe0620 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you were supposed to start last week, have you taken a test? That would be the very first thing I did if I were late and TTC. Some women experience bleeding during pregnancy, and even more experience some cramps. Excruciating cramps or heavy blood during pregnancy aren't good signs.

Take a test. The take it from there.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 4:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• yes yes yes!!! i am the same way everything thats goin on with you is going on with me lol
    callmecrazy722

Answer by callmecrazy722 at 1:46 AM on Jul. 30, 2009