Pre labor, Early labor or what....

So I dont know if I am just going threw pre labor or if I am in early labor. It all started friday when I had a good contraction and then felt something inside of my vagina so I went to the bathroom adn it was a big chunk of my mucas plug, I didnt think anything of it since I know it doesnt mean that I will go into labor right away. Well then saturday I had menstrual like cramps with lower back ache all day about 1 -2 hours apart so again I was like not that close so i wont worry about it but now they have gotten stronger but not closer together, when I eat I fell like I contract and it makes me nausaus and then I get dirreha, I had a dr appt today and he checked my cervix and it is still where it should be he said he could get one finger in but thats it. I am 34 weeks and never had this with my first, has anyone else experienced this and is this just pre labor or is it early labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• pre labor, i'm a little further along than you and am having the same "problems" my ob said it was pre labor GL
    Anonymous

• i would tell you to just take it easy! you are only 34 weeks. the baby still needs time to be born healthy. if ur working i say quit and take it easy for the remaining 6 weeks. thats still a month and a half. the baby will do alot of growing in that time. good luck!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 2:56 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Thank you ladies, this is my second pregnancy and it is completly different than my first. With my first I never felt a BH and the night I went into labor my water broke even after they gave me pitocin to start my contractions all I had was an achey back and I went from 3 cm to full dialated in 10 min so thats as long as the pain lasted, I pushed my dd out with 2 pushes so you can see why I am so confused with this one, they are just nothing alike. This time around I have had the BH and all the pre labor and especially the nesting but I hope the delivery is the same.
    Anonymous