Do you get the serious munchies sometimes before you start your period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Health

• OMG, I am so hungry and nothing I eat is what I want, also after stuffing my face I am still starving.. So to answer your question YES....AND IT SUCKS
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:03 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• chocolate is my worst enemy when i'm on my period. even if i'm on a diet i'll try to eat some, not so much tho, lol
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I am SO GLAD I am not the only one. I could eat for hours on end and still want more. It is so frustrating...and to be honest most of the time the things I crave are not the healthiest. I just downed a huge banana....sliced up with hershey's syrup drenching it. Good grief.

My hubby always says it's because our bodies are going to lose all that blood and I should lighten up about it, he says he has no reason to complain and says since I am "average size" (whatever that is) that it's not really an issue, but it still bothers me that I allow it to happen and I am so worried about what will happen later on, when my metabolism changes...again. ugh.
    Anonymous

• Damn anon, I am still on my period and now I want bananas with choc too !!!!!!
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:11 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• heeheehee....sorry...but I had to share so I would feel less guilty.
    It isn't AS bad as some snacks since I used a piece of fresh fruit right??? LOL
    Anonymous

• You are right LOL, I love it when hubby gets my pms for me, he gets the starving feeling and cant get enough to eat LOL....just wished it happened more often
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:21 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My hubby is a bottomless pit so he just enables my snacking. LOL Makes me furious though, he NEVER gains weight or has to worry about his "girlish figure" LMBO
    Anonymous