Any Pregnant ladies get a head rush or dizziness when they eat?

I do i get real dizzy feeling and my heart starts pumping faster. Its not All the time but when I cant keep anything down and am trying to eat or when Im full.... this happened to you? or do you know what it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes i have it a lot I posted a question about this and got some good advice to keep OJ in the house Good Luckl

Anonymous

• I do this same thing but I thought I was crazy I get so light headed that sometimes i have to quit eatting and go to bed I just thought it was me so mabe i should ask my dr.LOL
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 3:21 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I always quit eating and go to bed when I feel this way too. I wonder what causes this. Its so strange!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 3:24 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• When I was preg. I often would get dizzy or light headed if what I ate didn't have enough protein in it. A lot of sugar and high carb foods would do this too. I got to the point that every morning I would make myself a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit or bagel and after that I started feeling better.
    adove01

Answer by adove01 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I do as well. Only in the morning though. After i sleep for a certain amount of time without eating. I have changed my diet to only protein when i wake up and then wait a few hours for carbs or anything else. I helped so much. I asked one of the OB's in the office and he said its between blood pressure and blood sugar trying to regulate. I have low BP and never had an issue with blood sugar but again protein has made it practically nonexsistant. Is it only a certain time of day or every single time you eat?
    angelbabies14

Answer by angelbabies14 at 7:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I was very sick with my first i was 7 weeks and so sick i could not stand. I was dizzy. ligh headed blurry vision. I was 17 and not very healthy. i then got mono and strep and had to have an abortion of drop out of high school! I knew it would be no life for me or my child iwth out the high school diploma.

I am so sick right now. I spend have the day in bed just so i can eat a little something with out throwing it up. I have been to the er 3 times already for rehydration and not being able to keep anything down.

Any Suggestion!

I hope it goses away!
    Pooky0815

Answer by Pooky0815 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• no it's not just a certain time of day. but its when I eat protein too. Actually Protein makes me vomit my brains out? I dont know whats going on
    Anonymous