What's wrong???

Me and my hubby have been married only 5mths today and he has 2 kids ages 3 and 4 then i have a 4mth old by him! Since we have had her everything has changed! before we got married we NEVER fought about nothing until we got married and i had my little girl! Now we fight everyday about something! I dont know what to do anymore!!

calliesmama09

Asked by calliesmama09 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• i know this sounds wierd but some guys get jealous taht the baby gets all the attention, maybe that is the problem, my friend was goin thru the same thing and turned out he said he needed more attention and she needed to spend more time with him. idk if thats whats goin on ur ur situation but just a thought. Good Luck ! :)
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• my hubby was the same exact way. after we had our son, we fought soo much. things have gotten a lot better since we got married and its gotten easier to take care of our son. i know it sucks to fight all of the time. like DiandraBryant07 said, he may also be jealous of the baby and need more attention from you. if i were you, i would have a date night once a week with him so he doesnt feel left out.
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• It's a phase hon. My hubby and I have been married a little over a year. I had 1 son (7), he has 2 daughters (7,3), and we have a 9 month old together. We got along great until the baby was born and it seems like we have argued more in these 9 months than ever before! It's starting to level out. Sit down and talk to him. Find out what's going on with him...what his needs and expectations are. Then tell him yours. Remind yourself that he's your husband and that you love him. I find that if I consciencely make it a point to be nice and to love him and show him that love our days go much better! Also try to let the little things roll off your back. If something makes you agitated, and it's not important, walk away and cool off then come back. Marriage is work sometimes and it takes an effort.
    Good Luck....I hope things work out.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 3:33 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• well i get the vibe sometimes that he is jealous of our baby actually he has even said it! like she sleeps in the bed with us and he makes the remarks...you usta snuggle with me and now you snuggle with her! but i know that has alot to do with it! but another thing is that he shows favortism towards the little boy! its bad! he does for him and not the 2 girls! in his eyes the lil boy hung the moon! and in my eyes is totally somthing different! he treats me like im his age and my hubby allows it!
    calliesmama09

Answer by calliesmama09 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• some men don't like marriage. They feel trapped and when that happens they punish the wife for making them get married.
    Anonymous

• Ok, I answered before reading your second thing. Your DH does sound really jealous of your daughter. But maybe you should put your DD in a bassenet instead of in bed where you could squash her. I know a lot of people do it but it isn't safe to begin with. And you know I don't get jealous over kids. But my DH does not like my DD to sleep in bed with us, but when my SD comes over she is aloud in bed. I have gone this whole time without my DD aloud to sleep with me and I wouldn't say I am jealous, but nighttime is for me and my DH, not our kids. We dedicate our days to the children and kids need to sleep in their own beds. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY. I think you should talk to your DH like I did mine. When I noticed favortism I had to put my foot down. Our children weren't going to be shown favortism, they will all be treated the same. I don't know what to tell you but men like to have their own time with women and with their friends
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2009