what do you think about porno?

whats your opinion on it, do u watch it by your self, or with your s/o? do u hate it, what is your opinion.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate it....Always have always will, but thats because of being molested by two family memebers when they weren't getting what they needed from a mag or a movie, so to me it is personal and destroys people.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:26 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i was cleaning out my hub's drawers and came across some vids. YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN HE FOUND OUT I FOUND IT! then you should have seen the look on his face when he realized that i didn't give a hoot. hey, i've got a viberator, you can have your videos. so many girls freak out when they see there guy with porn that we have made guys sneaky about it.

as for midnightmoma, i am sincerly sorry for your experiences, those guys need to be burned at the stake but you have to admit, it was their own illnesses that did that not the movies or mags.

we now go to parties and our guy friends will have it on (i am apparently a guy too, i dunno) and i am way too immature to watch that crap. we turn it all the way down and make our own subtitles to it. people just need to have fun, that is why it is there.
    spazlilsister

Answer by spazlilsister at 3:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• LOl we mute it and do our own subtitles also haha. Or at least i did when i was in high school haha. I did it the other day when DH was at work and he come home when it was on and he started cracking up. We watch it togeather and sometimes without eachother. Its not a big deal to me.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i like your answer spazlilsister ....im sorry for your expieriences. Men like that are sickening, theyll get what they deserve sooner or later. karma is a bitch.
    Anonymous

• I wish it were better. Or at least, not so frickin' awful. The women are gross, the men are icky. Theoretically, I'd like to watch it from time to time, to get in the mood. In reality, it always makes me annoyed. My husband will watch it by himself from time to time, but turns the sound off. He can't stand the bad lines and fakey orgasm sounds.
    Anonymous

• I think its a waste of time and money! There is no porno in my household. My hubby thinks the same way about as I do!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I actually look at it more than my fionce does. Sometimes we watch it together but we rarely look at porn
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My DH and I look together occasionally but thats it. Its not a regular practice nor done solo.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I love it!!!
    my hubby... not so much. I wish I could get him to watch it with me more often.
    I heard this crazy statistic that Japan has the highest amount of pornographic downloading and has the highest sales of it as far as dvds go and they also have the lowest amount of sexual crimes committed. crazy to think about.
    but you know how statistics are.... subjective
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 6:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2009