Is your s/o good in bed?

How would you rate them? My hubby isnt so good in the sack so I just dont have sex with him. LOL. Regardless of trying to talk to him about what I need and want its always about him getting off regarless of it I ever do or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, my hubby is very good, what scale are you counting because he is at the top. Now dont get me wrong, he didnt use to be, he was a minute man and got his but left me out in the cold to speak, so I took control and now I have amazing "O", he has learned and he strives to please me, so now it is a two way street, no longer one sided. I say take control, if you know what you like do it, tell him in the moment to do this that or the other, buy a c-spot toy to help get a big" O" when you are on top. If you dont know, then learn, no better way to teach than to know yourself. Oh and if he stuck in the missionary position, throw him off you and you get on top, you can hit the G spot so much better. Hope some of this helps, men are clueless and most need to be taught.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:37 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Well, I dont have anything to compare it to, but I suppose he is. He can hold it quite a long time if thats an indicator. But like the pp said, they must be taught...LOL...it doesnt come natural....no pun intended..he he.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• He's great! He's probably the best I've ever had....and he's always been like that. He cares about me getting off..He won't stop until I do. But it's very hard for me to get off, so I usually have to make him stop, cause he'll keep going.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 3:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• yeah, guys need to be taught. one day i had to seriously tie my hubs down so that he wouldn't do what he always does and takes controll, and SHOW him bit by bit exactly what i like and why i like it and why it would be beneficial if he liked it too.

spazlilsister

Answer by spazlilsister at 3:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• He's the best I've ever had.
    Wifey2Watson

Answer by Wifey2Watson at 3:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I've told my hubby time and time before that I need a good bit of foreplay for sex to even get me off. But he just likes to be in and out and done, I'm rarely ever satisfied so he's a 3... out of 10.
    Mick86Sara

Answer by Mick86Sara at 4:15 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• before he started having problems staying hard he was the best I've ever had. He still rocks in my book but it's a shame that ED has to happen to some men.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:35 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• have you tried bringing a toy to bed? he might like it better if he controls it.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 4:52 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Men need to be told or shown what you like. After you get passed that, hold on tight!!
    Mine is a solid9. I think there is always alittle room for improvement!!
    wallmom1

Answer by wallmom1 at 5:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
    He is a perfect 10. I am putty in his hands!
    His stamina is excellent (our shortest ever "quickie" was 25 minutes...) and we like to spend a long time loving each other. He is good in every position and the perfect size (not too big or small). And he knows exactly how to make me orgasm...again and again. Gah, now I'm getting all horny thinking about it!
    Oh, and he's a GREAT kisser.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 1:14 AM on Jul. 29, 2009