Abdominal cramping at 38 wks?

I'm extremely uncomfortable. I've been having bad cramps in both the front and in my back, that haven't gone away all day today. Some times it eases up but for hours now they really haven't gone away. I've had a bowel movement today so I don't think it's that. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call dr, may be onset of labor....
    Anonymous

• Possibly pre-labor? You can call your doctor to ask if you are worried. I started having pre-labor over the weekend, with abdominal cramps and back pain and nausea.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 3:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I'm tired of calling my doctor..lol.. everytime I have a question about something I'm experiencing they tell me to go to the hospital, I sit there for a few hours then they send me home. I swore I wasn't going back until my water broke, his head was coming out, or they are inducing me. I've been to the hospital 4 times already. I'm starting to feel like a jackass everytime I go, because I feel like I'm there for no reason
    snjbjac

Answer by snjbjac at 4:13 PM on Jul. 28, 2009