People.....................

Do you think that maybe the White House called up CNN and told them to run the piece about hard copies of long form birth certificates being destroyed when Hawiian records went digital?

What's going on???!!!

Lies, maybe...............
People have been wondering!

When the nuts finally, finally formulate an "answer", don't you think they'd get it right?

OMG!!!!

What do you think???????

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 3:42 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Maybe someone at CNN F'ed up. Why does it have to be a big government conspiracy?
    Anonymous

• He is the president! Get over it already. Your hating him and bitching about him all the time is not going to change that.
    My suggestion is that you start campaigning NOW for the person you want in office next time.
    Anonymous

• I really doubt that the White House had to lift a finger. The media have "had Obama's back" voluntarily since he started campaigning.

Who could blame them? It was VERY exciting to have a black Presidential candidate, and he was very photogenic, and young, and appealing.

However, there is a certain standard of truthfulness which is SUPPOSED to inform journalism, and in their enthusiasm, they childishly ignore it.

In the larger issue of Obama's past - documents, citizenship in other countries as well as the US, articles and college papers he wrote which would reveal his attitudes and basic values - this little incident serves mostly to discredit CNN's president, and to expose his readiness to dictate to Lou Dobbs what to say on his "news" segment.

Hmm ... news dictated by the boss ... pretty shady.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 3:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Do I care? No..I don't. I did not vote for Obama. I don't care about Obama. But your bitching and moaning day in and day out gets pretty old.
    Anonymous

• Maybe Obama is breathing down his stiff neck.

That is MY contention.

Breathing down many necks.

I sleep in peace at night.
    Priceless, Obama.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:57 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yeah, I have no doubt that CNN did it voluntarily. After all, God FORBID someone DARE speak against the almighty,can-do-no-wrong Obama! Why, the world would stop spinning on it's axis,and the sun would fall out of the sky! How DARE anyone even THINK of uttering a word in opposition! So, of course CNN comes up with this new, lame story. Is it Jan.20, 2013 yet?
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

And, yet, anon, people like you, bitching and moaning,and hating about Bush never changed that,either, and still, even now, you people,when you run out of defenses for your "president",you resort to bashing Bush, all over again! What's good for the goose is good for the gander. So, YOU get over it honey.
    Anonymous

simple smile I am not convinced that you have one better thing to do, though.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 4:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• You people have seriously lost it.
    Anonymous

• Well Grace probably never had it, but the rest of you have lost it.
    Anonymous