Is there anything I can do? Anything to help?

I know this is TMI, but my doctor inserted the Mireana in me and had to measure my uterus and he said its 7 inches. Well, I measured my DH and he's 8 1/2. Every time we have sex, it hurts sooo bad 'cause I know he's just hitting my uterus. We've tried sooo many positions and found only 1 that works, but he's tired of that one. Is there anything I can do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Health

• Most of the feeling is in the head so why does he need it in all the way? IDK Im sure that would be hard to get used to but you could try. I heard the vagina stretches when you are having sex so you could be larger during it..maybe ask your doctor y it hurts?
    Anonymous

• I don't think so, I have the same problem, it feels like he "bottoms out" and hurts like crazy, the only thing is just the positon that works best for you, DH may just half to deal. He can do only partial penetration in the other positions, if you are on top you can control the depth, also laying side by side is pretty good for us as well because it seems to make him "shorter" Good luck.
    Anonymous

• look on the internet, there are alot of positions that you might find and really enjoy, you can also buy a chair and you get on top that way you can control how much goes in, i have one that my legs go between so its not like being on top, and it doesnt kill your knees and legs. Also he doesnt have to go the to the back, the first 1/3 to 2/3 of the vagina has the most feeling and the most pleasurable to women, its just like the top of the penis in a man. Alot of men think they have to hit the back of your spine for it to feel good while not knowing the G spot is only like 2 inches inside for most women. Hope this helps
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:57 PM on Jul. 28, 2009