panic attacks during pregnancy how do I get it to go away????PLEASE HELP:(

for 3 days now Ive been having these horrible panic attacks... Ill be laying down sleeping or relaxing and all of a sudden my left ear will start ringing thenI cant hear, Ill get kind of a numb feeling,my heart starts racing,I break out into a sweat,and the whole room starts to spin it really scares me...How do I get it to go away? it literally happend about 8 times today...is this serious?please help

skin172

Asked by skin172 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ive also been to the doctors and the ER and they didnt do anything
    skin172

Answer by skin172 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i used to get anxiety attacks and then i found out what the stress could do to the baby so i would make sure i went for mild exercise to simply clear my mind it works for me
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i am sorry you are going through this. i have had anxiety attacks before and they are not any fun. yoga was extremely helpful. i agee, exercising a little everyday goes a LONG way. also, go talk to a counselor. there are also relaxation techniques you can try. they can tell you about them and you can practice with them.
    good luck.
    hang in there!
    lms_lms

Answer by lms_lms at 9:29 PM on Jul. 28, 2009