Did you know that you can send your children to FREE daycare while you go to work and make something for you and your family why wouldn't you take this great opportunity?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Most of the daycares here accept state assistance...If I received state assistance and was able to get daycare from them then I would concider it if it made a huge difference in our lifestyle...the problem is once you take a job, your income increases so your other state assistances would go down (presuming you're on them)...that is what deters most of the low income/state assisted SAHMs...why let someone else take care of your kid if you're still going to be just as broke and poor???
    As far as some random "daycare provider" offering free daycare...no way...I don't trust people at all....that is probably what the "are you a child molester" comment was aimed at.

(I currently stay home with my 4 kids and do daycare as well.....)
    mommyof035and6

Answer by mommyof035and6 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yeah, and there's talking cows that live on mars
    Anonymous

• No thank you, have you been in one of them?

Anonymous

• i have free daycare
    Anonymous

• Are you or your husband child molesters? Why would you do something for free lol. That's weird to me. I would never trust someone who ran a free daycare
    Anonymous

• Hint: watch the news and then tell me about it....children in daycare (some daycare) are being neglected every day. So I wouldn't there. Worse if they know that I'm working which it would make it difficult for me to be there monitoring them. them=staff
    Anonymous

• Because it is not for every family, the only ones that qualify are very low income families and funds are limited, in my state the funny thing was they were taking away the ABC program from moms that were working and giving it to those that weren't, the only problem with that is, the moms that are working will have to slop bc daycare is very expensive when you are working a min. wage job, doesn't leave a whole lot of money left for um food, rent, utilities etc..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:13 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Those daycares receive funding from the government and are for families low income, single mothers who work.
    Anonymous

great analogy but you know that they are free for single mothers or families with limited income.
    Anonymous

• Nothing in life is free. If you're referring to government subsidized childcare, if you work, you pay taxes and a co-pay
    Anonymous