does size really matter? my husband's unit is very small... what do i do?

is there any thing he can take that works?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope. Only surgery. On the other hand, there are toys, fingers, oral sex--much fun to be had anyway.
    Anonymous

• there's nothing wrong with that, i wish my husbands were smaller, he pokes stuff he shouldn't be able to reach with that thing!

as long as your husband can get an erection and ejaculate he doesn't need medication
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I vote for the toys- if he's not sure about it, bring up the idea of him operating it. My hubby likes that.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 4:45 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Sometimes small - unit men make up for it in other ways. (usually great orally) I've been with men who were small but knew how to use it!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Try a new position, there is a website, I think it's 101 sex positions, look on there. If you do not find anything, use toys, there great!
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My BF leaves me feeling brused inside if he puts it all in. I have to agree with the above statement. Smallerunit guys give great oral but bigger guys at least my guy I have had to teach him how to please me. Work with what you got and enjoy it. Maybe use other things to add to it. I don't mind the toys but the real thing is the best!!
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I think it is fine and that you shouldn't change him. I think the toys are a great idea. I mean my DH makes sure I am taken care of before we have any kind of sexual intercoarse. He can also get me going with what he has, but I like things to be spicy in the room at times. There are days its all for him do what you need. And there are days I want something different. And the days that we both want it. I would just try new positions and new things.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 5:24 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My husband is kinda small but boy does he know how to use it! If your not getting what you want out of sex try toys me and dh use them from time to time or different positions.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Size matters to me...
    Anonymous

• "unit" LOL ...it's not the meat, it's the motion!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Jul. 29, 2009