Daycare Drama???

ok so sitter is getting a divorce and is moving someplace new to watch the kids i'm ok with that i'll drive if i have to since child care is alittle to pricey for me
but question is would you be comfortable with sitter living in new "boyfriends" house??? i've know the sitter and her husband for years and both love my daughter but this new guy i dont know and i cant take someones word on him when its my child in some house i dont know...
how would you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No, I would not feel comfortable. That's how people get molested!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 4:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I would do a background check on him.
    Anonymous

• She is moving into her boyfriend's house? Hell no. Just the fact of her moving straight from one big commitment into another sounds like a risky situation. How long has she known him? If she was cheating on her husband with this guy, that speaks volumes against her and the boyfriend.

I'd be looking for another sitter fast.
    Anonymous

• its hard to find a sitter when you can't afford it that's what the problem is i just hope she goes some place else
    Anonymous

• u said u cant afford any other options so why are you even asking?

ITs obvious what your going to have to do
    faithfulmomof1

Answer by faithfulmomof1 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I would find someone else. It sounds like she's in an unstable situation, which is going to effect your child. Even if the guy she moved in with is a saint - all of the change and instability and stress will impact your child. I hope you can find another option!
    MamaSueCongdon

Answer by MamaSueCongdon at 5:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I would definitely not let her go over there... why doesn't she come to your house instead?
    tbear2008

Answer by tbear2008 at 7:03 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I can relate. I'm not 100% confortable with my son's daycare either, but you need to do what you need to do. You will always make the best choice for your child. Trust your instance, and trust them 100%
    RyansMom0604

Answer by RyansMom0604 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I hate that people are rude it's not like a nail salon when you dont like them there is five others around the corner to chose from this is an afordable home daycare with someone who watches two other kids i cant have her come to my house there are other kids too i just wanted to know if it's normal to be alittle upset she's doing all this, i'm not lucky enough to stay home though i'd love that it's not in the cards or money for my family!
    Anonymous