Need some help a big question help if you can.

I'm considering being a surrogate, well I'm passed considering I've decided I want to do it. I've put alot of thought into it. One problem with my health and the only problem I'm Rh-, I've had 3 healthy pregnancies and healthy babies with no complications, I know i would have to get the protein shot. But being this do you think parents would consider me for thier surrogate? Would you consider me? Please need some input.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probably NO
    Anonymous

• I would because I have complications getting pregnant agian, but it depends on the couple. I to have RH-.
    Anonymous

• If I needed a surrogate then having Rh- would be no problem. My aunt had Rh- and had 2 healthy kids. It's just a blood type, and not like someone has AIDS or anything.
    Anonymous

• When going through an agency, your health and any issues with it will be a factor, however, that doesn't mean no one would want you. It's a very wonderful thing to do for someone, and I commend you for that!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 5:14 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i agree with PP..its just a blood type not a disease..im Rh- also and i had a healthy babygirl..as long as you get the shot your fine..GL!! your awsome for wanting to do that for somebody!!
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 28, 2009